The return and refund procedures are asfollows:
1. If you need to return, exchangeor refund, you should contact us within three days after receiving the goods.Information such as order number and part of the goods, such as photos, must beprovided at the time of application.
2. Retain all parts andaccessories for packaging materials and their products, including instructions,certificates, labels, markings, consumables, bags and boxes.
3. If the goods meet the returnpolicy, we will notify you by email whether the application is successful ornot. You should bring the goods to the company's store for the relevantprocedures within seven days after receiving the e-mail.
4. Return or refund procedures shouldbe processed at the company's store. We do not accept post.
5. Upon processing, you should presentthe order confirmation email, order number and order date to our staffs.
The Company reserves the right to rejectreturns, exchanges or refund requests from customers in the followingcircumstances:
1. The goods are damaged, but no replacementhas been asked on the spot at the time of receipt (applicable to the store topick up the goods)
2. Return and return application exceeding thereturn period
3. Goods that have been opened, used, or damagedby human factors
4. Incomplete or missing related documents
5. The product is not purchased through thecompany's store or this website.
6. There is no quality problem in the goodsthemselves
7. There is a problem with the picture and theobject.
1. The customer should consider about theshipping risk before purchasing. If there is any lost or damage caused duringthe delivery, the customer will bear the cost.
2. All unapproved classroom rentalapplications will be refunded after deducting the 5 percent commission fee ofthe full fee.
3. Cancellation of each languagecourse made by company will have full payment refund, Except credit cardpayment will be deducted from the bank administration fee of $30 to refund theremaining fee.
4. All refunds are refunded in cash.