The return and refund procedures are as follows:
1. If you need to return, exchange, or refund, you should contact us within three days after receiving the goods. Information such as order number and part of the goods, such as photos, must be provided at the time of application.
2. Retain all parts and accessories for packaging materials and their products, including instructions, certificates, labels, markings, consumables, bags, and boxes.
3. If the goods meet the return policy, we will notify you by email whether the application is successful or not. You should bring the goods to the company’s store for the relevant procedures within seven days after receiving the email.
4. Return or refund procedures should be processed at the company’s store. We do not accept return by post.
5. Upon processing, you should present the order confirmation email, order number, and order date to our staff.
The Company reserves the right to reject returns, exchanges, or refund requests from customers in the following circumstances:
1. The goods are damaged, but no replacement has been asked on the spot at the time of receipt (applicable to the store to pick up the goods)
2. Return and return application exceeding the return period
3. Goods that have been opened, used, or damaged by human factors
4. Incomplete or missing related documents
5. The product is not purchased through the company’s store or this website.
6. There is no quality problem in the goods themselves
7. There is a problem with the picture and the object.
1. The customer should consider shipping risks before purchasing. If there is any loss or damage caused during the delivery, the customer will bear the cost.
2. All unapproved classroom rental applications will be refunded after deducting the 5 percent commission fee of the full fee.
3. Cancellation of each language course made by the company will warrant a full payment refund, however, credit card payments will have $30 deducted due to bank administration fees.
4. All refunds are refunded in cash.