1. All courses are only allowed to be used by classmates themselves. All courses are not allowed to be accompanied by relatives or friends or transferred to a third party.
2. The fees paid by the participants will not be refunded except for the cancellation caused by the company.
3. If the Observatory issues a TyphoonSiren (No. 8 or above) or a black rainstorm warning, the affected classes will be canceled and postponed, and tuition fees will not be refunded. If the typhoon and rainstorm warnings are lifted 2 hours before the class, the course will be conducted as usual.
4. The company reserves the right to change the following; terms and conditions, tutor, class time, and the instructions for this admission. In case of any dispute, Stream of Wisdom Language Center reserves the right of final decision.
5. To ensure students can complete the course as scheduled, there will be a substitute teacher provided if the original teacher is unable to teach due to personal reasons.
6. If the student fails to attend the class schedule, the company will treat them as absent and there will be no substitute. However, classroom recording services are available. Students should inform the school staff to arrange beforehand. Recordings will be charged separately. Due to limited recording equipment, if multiple classes of students request recording at the same time, the recording availability will be arranged by the order of application time.
7. If the course registration or the number of participants is less than 4, the company reserves the right to cancel or rearrange all courses.
8. The renewal of the course should be completed at the company store within one week after the completion of the previous course (online renewal is not accepted). Otherwise, it may not be possible to enroll in the class requested by the student.
9. If the course is canceled due to the company factors, the cash payment will be refunded in full, credit card payments will be refunded minus a bank administration fee of $30.