Monday to Friday: 10 am to 7 pm; Saturdays,Sundays and public holidays: no rental
1. Please fill in the date, time andpurpose of the rental in the "Order Notes".
2. Applicants are required to apply and paythe full venue fee at least 3 working days before the rental date.
3. All orders will be notified by email tothe applicant for a successful or failed appointment.
5. All activities must be supervised by atleast one adult.
1. Approved applications are nottransferable to other individuals or groups unless written agreement publishedby the company to be submitted.
2. The company reserves the right to acceptor decline any application and revise the contents of this page at any timewithout prior notice.
2. Do not conduct any sales activities inthe classroom.
3. The company reserves the right to enterthe event venue at any time to ensure that users comply with the site rentalconditions and codes.
5. If there is any dangerous event,misconduct or nuisance to other persons, the company reserves the right to terminate the use of theclassroom immediately. Any fees paid will not be refunded.
1. If the applicantgroup cancels the application at any time, all paid fees will not berefunded.
2. The company reserve the right to cancelaccepted applications due to special circumstances or unpredictable reasons(such as power outages, noise from other floor renovations, etc.) and the applicant group may apply for extension.
3. All unapproved classroom rentalapplications will refund the 95 percent of fee after deducting 5 percent of thefull fee.
1. If Hong Kong Observatory announces orpredicts that the Typhoon No.8 or black rainstorm warning, the rental will becancelled automatically. The ongoing activities will also be suspendedimmediately. You can apply for extension but all the paid fees will not berefunded.
2. If Hong Kong Observatory announces the TyphoonNo.3 or the Red Rainstorm Warning, the applicant Should inform the Company within 2 hours of the effective time of thewarning (applicants can contact by any method except for telephone calls) Ifthe cancellation notice of the application group has not been received withinthe time limit, it will be deemed as scheduled, and all paid fees will not berefunded.
Address: 5/F Breakthrough Center, 191 Woosung Street, Jordan, Kowloon
Opening hour: Monday to Friday 09:30-22:00 / Saturday 09:30-19:00 / Sunday and Public Holiday Closed
Tel: (+852) 2375 1342
Whatsapps: (+852) 6381 5331